Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Raffle

We have found it hard throughout our adoption journey to allow people to have fundraisers for us, so we have sold our adoption crosses that we created and made ourselves.  They have truly helped us finance our adoption. Unfortunately after losing thousands of dollars in our failed adoptions, I am trying to find ways to help us "replace" some of that money. Of course, this is not slowing us down in the process, but  I have decided that I want to do more to help take the financial burden off of Brooks. Since I am a stay at home mom, my only income is through our adoption crosses and my art. I am going to raffle one of my smaller cross paintings. The winner will choose color. I can also do yellow and gray. These crosses are 7.5x10.5 inches.  The raffle tickets are $5 each or 2 for $8. You may pay through paypal, or send me a check. The paypal button is below.  I will draw on December 30th! Thank you all again for all of your support!









Price

No comments:

Post a Comment